HOPKINSPROPELLER.COM

HOPKINS HI-PERFORMANCE PROPELLERS
"WE PUT THE PRO IN PROPELLER"
HOPKINS PROPELLER SERVICE LLC. · 70415 CHARLIE STREET COVINGTON, LA 70433 · PHONE: 985-892-3868 FAX: 985-892-3416
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
Welcome to the Hopkins Propeller Question Board. Membership is required.
fishing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HOPKINSPROPELLER.COM Forum Index -> Salt Water Fishing Boats
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: fishing? Reply with quote

anyone want to share some hot spots for fishing in southern louisiana Mr. Green ? I am new to the area and was just looking for a good spot to pass the time with some good fishing.

thanks
Fishing Guy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Saltwater or fresh water or brackish Reply with quote

What are you in to?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm mostly into freshwater but I have thrown a line or two in the pontchartrain and caught some small specs off of some shrimp I grabbed at a local seafood store. But all I hear is that the fish are in Delacrow(sp?) and in Venice, I belive those are the names of the towns but I am not quite sure. I am just looking to hit the specs a little harder and if I go far enough south I would maybe hop on a charter to hit some snapper and tuna.

thanks

Vik
Werk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rigolets in Lacombe, Louisiana is a good spot for specs, sheephead, redfish, and drum...just a good spot to hit. I haven't been to Delacroix or Venice since the Hurricane but I do know that was where me and my buds would always head that way for a good trip. Not to be rude but ya should have posted this in general chat Wink but some coversation is better than none.
Colon Hrbert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Try northshore near the causeway Reply with quote

great spot for reads and sheephead
Preston

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: I'm looking for a fishin bud Reply with quote

Anybody. hi i am a disabled vet with plenty of time on my hands anyone need a fishin bud
Werk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preston, I'm sure if you hang around somebody will pop up sooner or later.
PRESTON

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT? Reply with quote

The seson is changeing. So should I wait until spring?
Werk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand what you are asking to wait for Preston, could you be a bit more clear please. Smile
Fishing Guy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: well... Reply with quote

I hope this helps

A Speck In The Gulf
There
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HOPKINSPROPELLER.COM Forum Index -> Salt Water Fishing Boats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: