HOPKINSPROPELLER.COM

HOPKINS HI-PERFORMANCE PROPELLERS
"WE PUT THE PRO IN PROPELLER"
HOPKINS PROPELLER SERVICE LLC. · 70415 CHARLIE STREET COVINGTON, LA 70433 · PHONE: 985-892-3868 FAX: 985-892-3416
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
Welcome to the Hopkins Propeller Question Board. Membership is required.
PROP FOR PRO-DRIVE UNIT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HOPKINSPROPELLER.COM Forum Index -> Mud Boats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: PROP FOR PRO-DRIVE UNIT Reply with quote

I'm looking for a prop for my prodrive motor. Do you, or have you worked much with props for PD's? I've built up the horsepower and need a prop to match!
fgh III

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello; yes we designed the 25-27 hp prop for pd. the prop for the 32-36 hp we also designed for go-devil and pro-drive uses that prop also. we have modfied props for customers of pro-drives. if you need help it is easier to call [985-892-3868] with the info we will need to help you. thanks; fgh III
rc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: 36+hp:PD cleaver prop Reply with quote

Thanks for all the help. Got a great prop replacement for my application! Great holeshot, top end, and all around performer!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HOPKINSPROPELLER.COM Forum Index -> Mud Boats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: